What items can I sell?
- DVD Box Sets
- Blu Rays
- Blu Ray Box Sets
- Playstation 4 Games and Consoles
- XBOX ONE Games and Consoles
- Playstation 3 Games and Consoles
- XBOX 360 Games and Consoles
- Nintendo Wii Games and Consoles
- Nintendo Handheld Games and Consoles (3DS/ 2DS/ DS lite/ DSi etc)
- Playstation Handheld Games and Consoles (PS Vita/ PSP/ PSP Go etc)
- Playstation 2 Games and Consoles
- Classic XBOX Games and Consoles
- Retro Games and Consoles (N64/ SNES / NES/ Megadrive etc)
- DVD and Blu Ray Players
- Gaming Accessories (Controllers/ Memory Cards/ Hard Drives etc)
How can I get a value for my Items?
You can either bring your items in store for a correct valuation or you can use our Get a Quote page and list the items you have (please note as we cannot see the items the value may change when brought in store). It may take up to 48 hours for quotations to be sent via email.
What ID do I need to sell my items?
You will need 1 of the following:
- An In Date Photo Driving Licence
- A Bus Pass
- An in date passport with 1 form of address dated within the last 3 months
- An in date student card or citizens card with 1 form of address dated within the last 3 months
- A Bank Card with 2 Forms of Address dated within the last 3 months (NOT VALID FOR CONSOLE OR ELECTRONICS TRADE INS)
Are there a minimum number of items I can sell to you?
No, you can sell 1 item or 1000 items it makes no difference, however please bear in mind with larger collections it will take us some time to go through them and you may need to leave them with us for a couple of hours.
Is the price quoted on the website the value I will get?
Not necessarily, if the condition of the items does not meet our standards then the value may be lower or we may not be able to accept the items at all.
Do you buy DVDs or Games without the case?
No, we do not, all items must have original inlay with barcodes
Some of my items are in a poor condition, will you still accept them?
We would need to see the condition to give you a definitive answer.
Do you pay more for items that have never been opened or used?
No, we take all items as second hand.
What don't you accept?
- VHS Tapes
- Items with discs Missing
- Damaged items
- Pirate Copies
Should I delete my personal information from my tech?
Yes, we recommend that you do, however we do format items once we have purchased them
Do you accept NTSC DVDs and Blu-ray?
No, we only accept PAL DVDs and Region B and Region Free Blu Rays
How do you determine how much you pay for my goods?
The amount we are able to pay customers for their stuff is item dependent. We use a number of different criteria in order to fulfil our aim of offering customers the best price possible.
How old do I have to be before I can sell goods to Moviemania?
16 years or older.
Do you buy items that are missing their instructions?Yes, we do.