300 Rise of an Empire – Artemisia – My Favourite Movie Star Ace Toys 1/6 Scale Action Figure
ABOUT THIS STAR ACE TOYS ACTION FIGURE
Star Ace Toys is proud to announce the new movie character of another series : “300: Rise of an Empire” – Artemisia!
The 1/6th Scale Collectible figure features:
– 1:6th scale body, approximately 29 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
– Fully realized authentic likeness of Eva Green as General Artemisia in the movie “300 : Rise of an Empire” in 2014 with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
– Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted with sewing hair
Whats In The Box?
– Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of open hands;
– One (1) right hand for holding bow, sword or dagger
– One (1) left hand for holding sword
– One (1) left hand for holding the arrow
– One (1) Black shirts with gold dot printing on sleeves
– One (1) Black Dress
– One (1) Black suit
– One (1) Black Belt (ABS)
– One (1) set arm bracers
– One (1) set shoulder bracers
– One (1) pair of black shoes
– Two (2) Sword
– One (1) Dagger
– One (1) Bow
– One (1) Arrow
– One (1) Plastic stand with waist clip
Terms of Deposit For In-Stock Collectables
Moviemania Terms of Payment Plans
Our payment plans on our in-stock items are spread over 3 payments. The 1st payment is a 30% deposit and then two equal payments of 35% which are due within the following 60 days. Once the item has been fully paid for it will be dispatched and the tracking number will be emailed to the customer.
Why use payment plans an Item?
Our payment plans are there to help our customers spread out their payments. Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore, the chance of it selling out is extremely high.
How do the payment plans work?
The 1st payment is the deposit, you will then receive an invoice via email 30 days later with a link to make your next payment, which is 35% and the final payment of 35% is due 30 days after.
Can I pay off my payment plan earlier?
Yes you can as we can change the payment dates, so we can help make the payment plans to suit you as long as the final payment has been completed within 60 days of the deposit date. All you have to do is email us with your order and when you would like the payment invoice to be emailed, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
Once an item has been ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore, once you have ordered with us, the minimum 30% deposit required to place the order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason, you will lose your deposit and other payments will be refunded.