Avengers Endgame Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER: Release Date October 2021
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“I love you three thousand.” – Tony Stark
Avengers: Endgame was always going to mark the final Marvel Cinematic Universe appearance for some of the original Avengers. Since the very first Iron Man movie back in 2008, fans have been captivated by the incredible story of the genius billionaire Tony Stark and it’s sad to see the beloved character leaving the silver screen!
Inspired by the big moments in Avengers: Endgame, Sideshow, and Hot Toys are excited to present the sixth scale collectible figure battle damaged version of Iron Man Mark LXXXV as the latest addition to the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe lineup.
Meticulously crafted based on Tony Stark/Iron Man in the movie, the one-of-a-kind collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly developed head sculpt with battle damage and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function. The Iron Man armor has been faithfully reproduced with red, gold and charcoal grey coloring featuring battle damage and weathering effects, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the upper body, back and Arc Reactor on chest, a battle-damaged sixth scale Nano Gauntlet as seen in the movie equipped with LED light-up function and matching interchangeable hands mounted with all six Infinity Stones, an energy blade, a pair of claw blasters and a highly elaborated rock diorama dynamic figure stand.
This special collectible figure will serve as a great centerpiece for your Iron Man collection!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor include:
- Metallic red, gold and charcoal gray colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- Specially designed battle-damaged armors over shoulder, chest, arms, and thighs
- 16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) energy blade
- One (1) pair of claw blasters
- One (1) damaged Nano Gauntlet with three (3) pieces of interchangeable hands including relax, gesture hand and hand with articulated fingers, mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED light-up points, battery operated)
- Specially designed rock-themed diorama dynamic figure stand