Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Loki Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- A head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Tom Hiddleston as Loki in Avengers: Endgame
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Black long hair sculpture
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) pair of scepter holding hands
– One (1) pair of dagger holding hands
– One (1) gesturing right hand
- One (1) green-colored cape
- One (1) black long vest with leather-like materials and bronze-colored armor
- One (1) long-sleeve leather-like black shirt with bronze-colored armor and strap
- One (1) leather-like pants with patterns
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots
- One (1) long scepter
- One (1) short scepter
- Two (2) daggers
- One (1) Tesseract
- One (1) helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
- One (1) pair of handcuffs with chains
- One (1) muzzle
- A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name