Avengers Endgame – Thanos Battle Damaged Version 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER: Release Date May 2021
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.” – Thanos
Thanos’ snap of decimation from Avengers: Infinity War threw the galaxy into chaos, but the menace of the universe will stop at nothing to spread his reign of tyranny. Trying to save the other half of the populations from experiencing the same loss that he dealt with, the fierce warlord intends to use the limitless power of the Infinity Stones through the Nano Gauntlet for his ultimate quest.
As a continuation of the incredible collectible series of Avengers: Endgame, Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Thanos (Battle Damaged Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure highlighting severe damages on armors inspired by the climactic battle on Earth from The Infinity Saga!
Masterfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Thanos in Avengers: Endgame, the highly-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt capturing the warlord’s shocked facial expression with excellent craftsmanship. This figure features an interchangeable angry head sculpt, a specially designed muscular body exhibiting hyper-realistic skin texture and tendons, a damaged 1:6 scale Nano Gauntlet with LED light-up function and a matching hand-mounted with all six Infinity Stones, an extra interchangeable hand for Nano Gauntlet features a finger-snapping gesture, astounding degree of battle damage details being reflected on Thanos’ shiny golden armor and accessories including a newly crafted helmet, a heavy double-edged sword, as well as a battlefield inspired diorama figure base.
Dominate the universe by adding this remarkable collectible figure to your epic Marvel collection now!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033
What’s in the Box?
The Thanos (Battle Damaged Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Thanos in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt capturing Thano’s shocked expression
- One (1) interchangeable head sculpt capturing Thano’s angry expression
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 41.5 cm tall
- Specially sculpted purple-skinned muscular body exhibiting highly realistic skin texture with over 20 points of articulations, built-in joints in neck and arms with seamless elbow joints
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable armored hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding a double-edged sword
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly tailored purplish-blue and metallic gold-colored armor with trim details and heavy battle damages
- One (1) pair of gold-colored armored boots with weathering effects
- One (1) battle damaged double-edged sword
- One (1) damaged metallic red-colored Nano Gauntlet and one (1) matching hand with articulated fingers, mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED light-up points, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable gestured hand for Nano Gauntlet with battle damage effects
- One (1) newly crafted battle damaged helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
- A specially designed battlefield inspired diorama figure base