Avengers Infinity War War Machine Mark IV 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER: Release Date April 2020
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“Don’t start celebrating yet guys. We got more incoming outside the dome!”
Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain. In replacement of James Rhodes’s third War Machine armor, War Machine Mark IV is a new Marine-like armor designed by Tony Stark used during the Battle of Wakanda. This upgraded armor with heavily mounted machine is designed to coordinate with Rhodes smoothly.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are proud to present the brand new War Machine Mark IV (Special Edition) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War – which is made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look like the armor as it appears in the film.
The movie-accurate War Machine Mark IV Collectible Figure is specially crafted with numerous details based on the image of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Avengers: Infinity War, featuring two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with striking likeness and a helmeted head with LED light-up function. This figure also specially features metallic black and silver painted armor with decals and camouflage patterns, LED light-up chest Arc Reactor and repuslors, interchangeable forearm weapon armors, War Machine’s articulated back-mounted machine gun and back-mounted missile launchers, and a specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed figure stand!
Marvel fans shouldn’t miss out on having this new War Machine collectible figure to complete your Avengers: Infinity War collection.
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
What’s in the Box?
The War Machine Mark IV (Special Edition) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of War Machine in Avengers: Infinity War
- One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contails diecast material
- Metallic black and silver colored armor with white decals, camouflage patterns and weathering effects
- LED light-up rectangular-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armor (normal and missile firing)
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of missile firing hands
– One (1) pair of fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun
- One (1) pair of back-mounted missile launchers
- Two (2) sets of missile bullets (attachable to the shoulder mounted weapons)
- Specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed hexagonal figure stand with movie logo
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033