Batman Begins – Batman Quarter Scale Series Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Action Figure
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER: Release Date September 2019
ABOUT THIS QUARTER SCALE FIGURE
“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.”
Batman Begins marks the beginning of one of the best superhero trilogy of all time. Fans around the world are fond of the story of Batman, his path to stop crimes in Gotham City, and of course, the Batsuit. Directed by world renowned filmmaker Christopher Nolan and starring the fan-favorite actor Christian Bale, the Dark Knight trilogy has gone on to become a timeless classic for Batman fans worldwide.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are pleased to officially introduce the quarter scale Batman from Batman Begins! The incredibly detailed Batman collectible figure stands about 47 cm tall. It features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne, an alternate Batman head with 3 interchangeable lower faces, meticulously tailored and highly detailed Batsuit, a detachable climbing harness and wearable balaclava, a magnetically attachable cape, an assortments of Batman gadgets and accessories, as well as a specially designed Batman Begins themed figure stand.
The 1/4th scale Batman collectible figure is a timeless masterpiece, it is definitely a treasure for all Batman fans.
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Batman Quarter Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Batman/Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the movie with accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable Batman head with three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Christian Bale’s facial expressions
- A newly developed Batman body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 47 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) right hand for holding gun
– One (1) right hand for holding Batarang
– One (1) right hand for holding cell phone
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly developed Batsuit with a magnetically attachable cape
- One (1) utility belt with metal buckle
- One (1) pair of forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black-color boots
- Weapons (detachable from the utility belt):
– One (1) grapple gun
– One (1) grapple gun cartridge
– One (1) large foldable Batarang
– Three (3) small Batarang
– Two (2) flexible periscopes
– Two (2) gas capsules
– One (1) explosive packet
- One (1) set of full gear climbing harness and belt
- One (1) all-in-one cell-phone and palmtop computer
- Two (2) detachable nylon-sheathed sounder in recessed heel
- One (1) Joker’s card in a plastic bag
- One (1) balaclava for wearing on the Bruce Wayne head sculpt
- Figure stand with Batman/Bruce Wayne nameplate and the movie logo
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033