Beauty and the Beast – Belle – 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“Look at her! What if she’s the one… the one who will break the spell?”
Disney’s live-action adaptation of its classic animated film Beauty and the Beast has been one of the most anticipated cinematic events of the year and it is the highest grossing live-action movie musical of all time! Based on a timeless fairy tale, the fantasy romance follows a dashing village girl, Belle, as she ventures into an enchanted castle to find her father. There, she agrees to take his place as the captive to the fearsome Beast, who used to be a handsome prince but was cursed to a life as a monster unless he can find true love.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to present the sixth scale collectible figure of Belle from this modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Expertly crafted based on Emma Watson’s appearance in the movie, the beautifully realized Belle figure features a newly developed head sculpt, meticulously tailored and intricately multi-layered costume based on her elegant ball gown with various accessories, as well as a specially designed marble-patterned figure stand.
Additionally, the figure comes with a bonus crew of castle’s enchanted household objects, namely Lumière (the candelabra), Cogsworth (the clock), Mrs. Potts and Chip (the teapot and teacup), and Plumette (the feather duster).
Be our guest and enjoy this remarkable collectible from Beauty and the Beast!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Belle Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Emma Watson as Belle in Disney’s live-action Beauty and the Beast
- Highly-accurate facial expression and makeup
- Body with over 26 points of articulation
- Approximately 26 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands (with a ring on the right hand) including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of gesturing hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding the enchanted rose
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) slim-fitting, lacy yellow bodice delicately woven from multiple layers of fabric
- One (1) bell-shaped, yellow satin full skirt
- One (1) pair of high-heeled dancing shoes
- One (1) necklace
- One (1) enchanted rose
- One (1) enchanted rose (with stand) enclosed in a transparent bell jar
- One (1) specially designed Beauty and the Beast-themed figure stand covered in patterns modeled after the ballroom’s marble dance floor
Bonus Accessories: The Castle’s Enchanted Household Objects:
- Lumière, the candelabra
- Cogsworth, the pendulum clock
- Mrs. Potts, the teapot
- Chip, the teacup
- Plumette, the feather duster (with stand)
Terms of Deposit For In-Stock Collectables
Moviemania Terms of Payment Plans
Our payment plans on our in-stock items are spread over 3 payments. The 1st payment is a 30% deposit and then two equal payments of 35% which are due within the following 60 days. Once the item has been fully paid for it will be dispatched and the tracking number will be emailed to the customer.
Why use payment plans an Item?
Our payment plans are there to help our customers spread out their payments. Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore, the chance of it selling out is extremely high.
How do the payment plans work?
The 1st payment is the deposit, you will then receive an invoice via email 30 days later with a link to make your next payment, which is 35% and the final payment of 35% is due 30 days after.
Can I pay off my payment plan earlier?
Yes you can as we can change the payment dates, so we can help make the payment plans to suit you as long as the final payment has been completed within 60 days of the deposit date. All you have to do is email us with your order and when you would like the payment invoice to be emailed, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
Once an item has been ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore, once you have ordered with us, the minimum 30% deposit required to place the order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason, you will lose your deposit and other payments will be refunded.