Ghostbusters – 1/1 Scale Replica Spengler Legacy Proton Pack
About This Replica
Designed in 1984 by Egon Spengler and Ray Stantz, the nuclear powered Proton Pack counters the negative energy of ghosts with a proton stream of positively charged ions. Cast from an original “Hero” prop, ANOVOS is proud to offer the ultimate collectible for Ghostbusters fans, the GHOSTBUSTERS™: Spengler Legacy Proton Pack.
Using only the best molding techniques and the finest of platinum silicones to minimize mold shrinkage, our team employed ingenious techniques to painstakingly capture every detail, warp, and crack of the original Spengler pack.
Upon completion of the molding process and returning the original pack to the Archives, the same team took to the careful process of recreating the “master” paint sample. Matching the actual pack, the movie replica recreates the same textures and weathered appearance dent for dent and scratch for scratch befitting the Legacy replica standard.
This 1:1 scale replica is fully assembled and includes details duplicated from GHOSTBUSTERS screen-used production assets and other sources. Unlike our Proton Pack Kit (which originated from an average of 3D scans), this special edition replica comes from directly casting an existing hero pack under special permission granted by Sony
– Constructed from a fiberglass shell against a metal backplate
– Accurate sourcing of the valves where possible
– The Neutrino Wand is a combination of fiberglass, resin, and acrylic
– The bumper and ion arm are constructed from high impact resin with metal detailing
– Valves and other select details feature metal construction
– Working toggle switches and buttons on the wand trigger electronic sequence
– Proton Pack frame is included
– Includes certificate of authenticity
– Proton Pack will come with display stand