Harry Potter Lucius Malfoy Prisoner Verison Star Ace Toys 1/6 Scale Action Figure
He was the right hand of He Who Must Not be Named but fell into disgrace after being captured and sent to Azkaban prison after the events in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The latest 1:6 scale collectible figure in the Star Ace Harry Potter line is Lucius as a prisoner in Azkaban. This movie-accurate collectible figure features realistic hair and an authentic likeness of Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy as seen in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. His prisoner placard, shackles, neck brace and arm sling, as well as his snake-head wand/cane are included.
The 1/6th scale Lucius Malfoy collectible figure features:
- 1/6th scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy in the movie “Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture.
- Each head sculpt is especially hand-painted, with rooted hair.
- Four interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) right hand for holding wand
- One (1) striped prison shirt
- One (1) pair of striped prison trousers
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) neck brace
- One (1) shoulder sling
- One (1) pair of prison shackles
- One (1) snake-head wand/cane
- One (1) Azkaban prison number plaque
- Figure Stand
Find out more about Star Ace Toys CLICK HERE
Terms of Deposit For In-Stock Collectables
Moviemania Terms of Payment Plans
Our payment plans on our in-stock items are spread over 3 payments. The 1st payment is a 30% deposit and then two equal payments of 35% which are due within the following 60 days. Once the item has been fully paid for it will be dispatched and the tracking number will be emailed to the customer.
Why use payment plans an Item?
Our payment plans are there to help our customers spread out their payments. Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore, the chance of it selling out is extremely high.
How do the payment plans work?
The 1st payment is the deposit, you will then receive an invoice via email 30 days later with a link to make your next payment, which is 35% and the final payment of 35% is due 30 days after.
Can I pay off my payment plan earlier?
Yes you can as we can change the payment dates, so we can help make the payment plans to suit you as long as the final payment has been completed within 60 days of the deposit date. All you have to do is email us with your order and when you would like the payment invoice to be emailed, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
Once an item has been ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore, once you have ordered with us, the minimum 30% deposit required to place the order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason, you will lose your deposit and other payments will be refunded.