Hasbro Monopoly for Sore Losers Board Game
About This Board Game
- LOSE TO WIN: Oh, the thrill of revenge! With this hilarious edition of the Monopoly board game, the annoying things like paying rent or going to Jail actually help players get ahead
- COLLECT COINS: The Monopoly For Sore Losers game will have players actually wanting to land on useless board spaces, pay taxes and rent, and even go to Jail because they’ll collect Sore Loser coins
- MR. MONOPOLY TOKEN: Losing is just the beginning! Get 4 Sore Loser coins and cash them in for the Mr. Monopoly token that lets players “stomp” around the board collecting money instead of paying out
- CELEBRATE LOSING: Losing stinks! We’ve all been there and felt the pain, but now it’s actually fun! Chance cards and Community Chest cards create and celebrate sore losers
- GREAT FAMILY GAME: Gather a group together to play this Monopoly board game for families and kids ages 8 and up. It’s a fun game for Family Game Night and other family get-togethers
Don’t get sad…get even! Say goodbye to the frustration of losing while playing Monopoly, and say hello to the Monopoly For Sore Losers board game. This hilarious twist on the Monopoly game turns losing on its head and celebrates it instead. Players earn cash by doing the typically frustrating things in the game such as going to Jail, paying rent on a property, or going bankrupt. And those who really start sinking can make a comeback using the large Mr. Monopoly token that gives players advantages over everyone else. So get playing, get the revenge you’ve been craving, and feel good about losing! Family Game Night might never be the same again with this game for ages 8 and up. The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
Ages 8 and up For 2 to 6 players.