Iron Man 2 – Iron Man Mark II 1/6 Scale Series Hot Toys Diecast Movie Masterpiece Action Figure
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“Okay, let’s see what this thing can do.”
Fans beloved Iron Man Mark II has been a mind-blowing armor as it’s the blueprint for later Iron Man designs. As the successor of Mark I, Mark II went through massive upgrades, most noticeably its appearance. It’s the only Iron Man armor with pure-silver plates and also the first suit with a streamline and sleek design. Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to unveil the sixth scale Mark II collectible figure as the latest addition to the MMS Diecast Series!
Made with diecast materials, the sixth scale Mark II is beautifully designed in reference to its appearance in Iron Man featuring a helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, an interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up eyes, a distinctive streamlined design with pure silver-colored armor, interchangeable armor parts, and an LED light-up figure stand. Moreover, a Special Edition will be available for selected markets which will include an additional holographic Iron Man Mark III miniature collectible!
This absolutely stunning Mark II collectible figure is a must-have for any Iron Man collector to place alongside with your Iron Man collection!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
The Mark II Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark II in Iron Man
- Interchangeable head sculpt of Tony Stark with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. in the movie
- Contains diecast material
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Metallic silver colored painting on armor
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- All new waist armor design with improved articulation
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Removable chest and leg armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder mounted guns
- One (1) pair of interchangeable countermeasure dispensers
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of open hands with real-like fire accessories attached
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Fully deployed air flaps on back of legs
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- LED light-up figure stand with Mark II nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033