Iron Man 2 – Iron Man Mark IV & Suit-up Gantry 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Diecast Action Figure
About This Collectible Set
“It’s good to be back!” – Tony Stark
Making a grand and spectacular entrance in the opening of Marvel Studios’ blockbuster Iron Man 2, Tony Stark’s Iron Man Mark IV suit has become a fan-favorite armor throughout the years! Sideshow and Hot Toys are elated to add this beloved armor to the MMS Diecast Series and are proud to present the new sixth scale Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry collectible set!
Beautifully designed with gorgeous detailing, the movie accurate sixth scale Mark IV is made with diecast materials and is sophisticatedly crafted based on its appearance in Marvel’s Iron Man 2. The over 32cm tall diecast figure features a newly painted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, and arc reactor, as well as the sunglasses, donut, and coffee cup from a very memorable scene in the movie!
One of the most of exciting aspects of this amazing collectible set is, of course, the Suit-Up Gantry that comes together with the Mark IV collectible figure. It features remarkable movie-accuracy, substantive details, great articulation, all-new paint application, and LED light-up function to let fans recreate Tony Stark’s dazzling entrance from the film!
The Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry sixth scale collectible set will definitely steal the spotlight of your collection! Don’t pass up on the irresistible chance and get yours now!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
What’s in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark IV (Diecast) with Suit-Up Gantry Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark IV in the movie Iron Man 2
- Newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of enhanced articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red and gold-colored painting on the streamline Mark IV armor design
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- One (1) piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- LED lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of red-framed sunglasses
- One (1) donut box with one donut inside
- One (1) coffee cup
- Authentic and highly detailed Suit-Up Gantry with great articulations and all-new paint application
- Approximately 40cm H x 60cm W x 30cm D
- Over 80 points of articulation
- Five (5) mechanical arms – one (1) left and one (1) right side for disarming the forearm armors with movable rolls, one (1) in the front for disarming the chest armor, one (1) at the back for disarming the helmet, and one (1) at the back for disarming the rear armor
- Four (4) small mechanical arms for disarming the leg armors
- Gantry base with light-up functions (white light, battery operated)
- Realistic cables and wires
*Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033