Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark V Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark V in Iron Man 2
- One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Movie-accurate proportion armor design with over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- LED-light up function design on eyes, arc reactor on chest, and arms (white light, battery operated)
- Articulated flaps on chest, back, and calves to simulate the suiting up process
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal the interior mechanical design
- Additional interchangeable armor parts with battle damage effects including:
- One (1) left arm with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) set of chest armor
- One (1) pair of shoulder armors
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) additional left fist with battle damage effects
- One (1) additional relaxed left hand with battle damage effects
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) Mark V suitcase
- One (1) Whiplash arc reactor
- One (1) racing track-themed figure stand