Iron Man 2 – Iron Man Mark V 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Diecast Action Figure
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
One of the most beloved early classics by Hot Toys, the original sixth scale Mark V armor has long been a most sought-after and treasured collectible item for Iron Man fans and collectors. Sideshow and Hot Toys are proud to introduce a brand new diecast version of the Mark V with upgrades, which marks the milestone of Hot Toys’ 400th Movie Masterpiece Series collectible figure!
Based on the appearance of Mark V in Iron Man 2, the new and highly detailed “Suitcase Armor” is given a major overhaul with a more precise proportion and parts made of diecast material. Standing over 32cm tall, it features enhanced articulations especially in the arms, legs and waist for higher poseability, movable armor flaps to simulate the suiting up process, LED-lighted eyes, chest arc reactor and palm repulsors, interchangeable battle damaged chest armor, left arm and hands, and a sophisticatedly painted Mark V suitcase.
This diecast collectible figure will additionally include a highly-accurate Tony Stark head sculpt based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man 2, a Whiplash arc reactor, and a specially designed figure stand inspired by the racing tracks scene in the movie.
Make sure you don’t miss the Mark V Diecast Collectible Figure!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark V (Diecast) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark V from Iron Man 2
- Newly painted interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Specially applied metallic red and silver color painting on armor
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with over 30 points of articulations and contains diecast materials
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor, shoulders, arms and legs for more flexible movement
- LED-lighted eyes and arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted arms (white light, battery operated)
- Flaps on chest, back, and calves can be opened to simulate the suiting up process
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal the interior mechanical design
- One (1) additional interchangeable chest armor with battle damage effects
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armor with battle damage effects
- One (1) additional interchangeable left arm with battle damage effects
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) additional left fist with battle damage effects
– One (1) additional relaxed left hand with battle damage effects
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) Mark V suitcase
- One (1) Whiplash arc reactor
- One (1) racing track-themed figure stand
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033