Iron Man 3 – Gamma – Iron Man Mark XXVI 1/6 Scale Hot Toys Action Figure
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
The Hot Toys “House Party Protocol” figures continue to expand today for Iron Man fans with the official reveal of the Gamma (Mark XXVI), Heavy Construction Suit Upgrade, sixth scale collectible figure as a Hot Toys Exclusive item!
In addition to being able to resist extreme temperatures and devastating electrical surges, the suit gains its nickname “Gamma” for the ability to withstand Gamma Radiation.
The collectible figure stands approximately 34cm tall, featuring the suit’s distinctive design with a pair of spring-loaded Pneumatic Hammers, specially applied dark green, gray, and silver painting on armor with weathering effects, LED light-up functions, and a dynamic figure stand.
Iron Man fans, don’t miss the chance to add this collectible figure to your House Party Protocol collection!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
This item is available to pay for in 2 installments with a 50% deposit now and another 50% in 45 Days. For more information please see our Terms of Deposit below.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark XXVI – Gamma Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gamma (Mark XXVI), the Heavy Construction Suit Upgrade, in Iron Man 3
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 34 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Distinctive dark green, dark gray, and silver painting on armor with specially applied weathering effects
- Special features on armor:
– A pair of spring-loaded and detachable Pneumatic Hammers with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Articulated air flaps
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
Moviemania Terms of Deposit
Once an item has been ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have ordered with us, the minimum 50% deposit required to place the order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason.
45 days from the date you place the order the remaining 50% will be taken from your account. If this payment is not completed this may result in you losing both your deposit and the ordered item.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a order.
Can I pay off my order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have ordered an item, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033