It Chapter Two Pennywise 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER: Release Date April 2021
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“For 27 years, I dreamt of you. I craved you. I’ve missed you!”
Nearly three decades after the Losers Club defeated Pennywise, he has returned to terrorize dreams once more. The Losers have grown up and gone their separate ways. However, when people start disappearing again they receive a phone call from the lone member who remains in their small hometown. They must come together to destroy Pennywise once and for all.
Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Pennywise Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate figure is masterfully crafted based on Bill Skarsgård’s portrayal of Pennywise in IT Chapter Two. With incredible likeness, it features two newly developed head sculpts with demonic yellow eyes one featuring a smiling head sculpt and the other a fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth. His signature grey-white outfit has sophisticated tailoring with ruffle details. The Pennywise Sixth Scale figure comes with array of accessories including an infamous red balloon, a creepy Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box, a sculpted paper boat, a skateboard, a right severed arm, and a specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base encapsulating the scene of unhallowed horror within.
Come home now. Float with this Pennywise figure to witness the final chapter of IT!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033
What’s in the Box?
The Pennywise Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Pennywise from IT Chapter Two
- One (1) newly developed smiling head sculpt with authentic likeness of Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise in the movie
- One (1) newly developed fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth
- Movie-accurate facial expression with cracks in the forehead and detailed skin texture
- Reddish orange-colored hair sculpture
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 12.79″ tall
- Eleven (11) pieces of interchangeable hands in white colored gloves, including:
- One (1) pair of claw attacking hands
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) balloon holding right hand
- Four (4) gesture hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grey white-colored puffed sleeve shirt includes lace collar, layered wrist wrap, attached belt with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of grey-white pants with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of black and white-colored boots
- One (1) red-colored balloon
- One (1) Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box (Pennywise doll is removable)
- One (1) sculpted paper boat
- One (1) skateboard
- One (1) right severed arm
- Specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base with translucent water effect