Spider-Man Homecoming Spider-Man 1/4 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER: Release Date February 2021
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“This is my chance to prove myself.” – Peter Parker
Following a series of events of Captain America: Civil War, Peter Parker struggles in returning to his routine life as a high schooler until the Vultures’ arrival gives him the chance to prove himself as a web-slinging superhero. Inspired by Marvel Studio’s Spider-Man: Homecoming, Hot Toys proudly presents to fans with the latest 1/4th scale Spider-Man collectible figure with excellent craftsmanship.
Meticulously crafted based on the battling suit given to Peter Parker by Tony Stark, the incredibly detailed Quarter Scale collectible figure features a newly developed masked head sculpt with five pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions, a newly developed interchangeable head sculpt with likeness of Tom Holland, a newly developed specialized body stands approximately 43.5cm tall, an expertly tailored and greatly detailed costume, a pair of magnetically attachable web-wings, an array of accessories including a Spider Drone, a projection mapping, a smart phone, a backpack, a Spider-Man mask, a variety of spider-web shooting effect parts, and a LED light-up diorama figure base with two lighting modes inspired by the showdown between Spider-Man and The Vulture.
A Special Edition available in selected markets will include a hologram panel as bonus item exclusively for collectors.
Marvel fans, be sure to pick-up the fantastic 1/4th scale Spider-Man collectible figure to add to your expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe collection!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The 1/4th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Homecoming
– Newly developed interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker
– Five (5) pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
– Newly developed body with 31 points of articulation
– Approximately 43.5 cm tall
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with black cobweb pattern including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of relaxed hands
• One (1) pair of hands for cobweb shooting
• One (1) pair of hands for cobweb swinging
• One (1) pair of open hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) newly developed red and blue colored Spider-Man suit embossed with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
– One (1) pair of red-color boots embossed with grayish black cobweb pattern
– One (1) pair of black colored web shooter
– One (1) pair of magnetic web-wings
– One (1) Spider Drone
– One (1) GPS projection mapping
– One (1) smart phone
– One (1) beige backpack
– One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
– Two (2) pieces of Spider sense sticker
– Four (4) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
– One (1) open spider web effect accessory
– A specially designed Spider-Man vs. Vulture fight inspired diorama dynamic figure base features 2 LED lighting modes including general light effect and breathing light effect (battery operated)