Spider-Man Homecoming – Spider-Man 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Making a debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the young Spider-Man Peter Parker, portrayed by Tom Holland, first appeared in Captain America: Civil War. Followed by a series of incidents after fighting with the Avengers, he’s fascinated with life as a superhero.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to announce the sixth scale Spider-Man collectible figure based on the suit designed by Tony Stark in the highly anticipated blockbuster – Spider-Man: Homecoming!
The latest Spider-Man collectible figure is crafted in movie accurate quality that features a newly developed masked head sculpt with four pairs of interchangeable eyepieces to create numerous Spider-Man’s expressions. The figure also includes another interchangeable head sculpt featuring the likeness of Tom Holland, a newly developed body, and Spider-Man suit in meticulous tailoring and great detail, a pair of magnetically attachable web-wings, a variety of spider-web shooting effect parts and accessories as well as a dynamic figure stand.
This is sure to be a brilliant addition to your Spider-Man collection. Reward yourself by ordering it today!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Spider-Man Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- A newly developed interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
- A newly developed body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with black cobweb pattern including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of relaxed hands
• One (1) pair of palms for cobweb shooting
• One (1) pair of palms for cobweb swinging
• One (1) pair of open hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly developed red and blue colored Spider-Man suit embossed with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of red-color boots embossed with grayish black cobweb pattern
- One (1) pair of magnetic web-wings
- One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- Five (5) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) beige backpack
- One (1) pair of headphones
- One (1) Science textbook
- Two (2) pieces of Spider Signal stickers
- Dynamic figure stand with Spider-Man nameplate and the movie logo
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033