Star Wars Episode III – Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count!” – Anakin Skywalker
Playing a core and decisive role in the Star Wars galaxy, Anakin Skywalker had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi ever and was believed by some to be the prophesied Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force. Despite being a hero of the Clone Wars, Anakin’s fear of loss would prove to be his downfall and lead him on a path to the Dark Side.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to officially present our incredible movie masterpiece – the highly anticipated sixth scale Anakin Skywalker collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Anakin Skywalker in the movie, the sixth scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with impressive likeness, a meticulously tailored Jedi outfit, an interchangeable right mechno-arm, an LED light-up lightsaber, an additional Count Dooku’s lightsaber, and a specially designed figure base.
This new Anakin Skywalker collectible figure will surely be a phenomenal masterpiece to add to all Star Wars collections!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
What’s in the Box?
The Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- A newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Detailed hair sculpture of Anakin Skywalker’s hair style
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including (bare left hands and gloved right hands):
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
– One (1) pair of the Force-using hands
– One (1) relaxed right hand
– One (1) opened left hand
- An interchangeable mechno right arm
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like tunic
- One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored leather-like textured boots
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) Count Dooku’s red lightsaber (does not light up)
- Specially designed figure stand and with character nameplate and Star Wars logo
Terms of Deposit For In-Stock Collectables
Moviemania Terms of Payment Plans
Our payment plans on our in-stock items are spread over 3 payments. The 1st payment is a 30% deposit and then two equal payments of 35% which are due within the following 60 days. Once the item has been fully paid for it will be dispatched and the tracking number will be emailed to the customer.
Why use payment plans an Item?
Our payment plans are there to help our customers spread out their payments. Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore, the chance of it selling out is extremely high.
How do the payment plans work?
The 1st payment is the deposit, you will then receive an invoice via email 30 days later with a link to make your next payment, which is 35% and the final payment of 35% is due 30 days after.
Can I pay off my payment plan earlier?
Yes you can as we can change the payment dates, so we can help make the payment plans to suit you as long as the final payment has been completed within 60 days of the deposit date. All you have to do is email us with your order and when you would like the payment invoice to be emailed, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
Once an item has been ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore, once you have ordered with us, the minimum 30% deposit required to place the order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason, you will lose your deposit and other payments will be refunded.