Star Wars Episode III – Obi-Wan Kenobi 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
Legendary Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi is fans’ beloved character in the Star Warsgalaxy! Gifted in the ways of the Force, he fought alongside Qui-Gon Jinn, trained Anakin Skywalker, and served as a general in the Republic Army during the Clone Wars. In Star War Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, fans finally witness the conflict and climatic battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin who had turned to the Dark Side!
Sideshow and Hot Toys are very excited to officially present the new sixth scale collectible figure of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith! Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the film, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with a stunning likeness, a skillfully tailored Jedi robe and tunic, an LED light-up lightsaber, severed battle droid parts and a specially designed figure base with interchangeable graphic cards!
Don’t pass up on the chance to add the new Obi-Wan Kenobi collectible figure to your Star Wars collection!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Obi-Wan Kenobi Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, beard, and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
– Two (2) gesturing left hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
- One (1) beige-colored tunic
- One (1) brown-colored Jedi Robe
- One (1) brown leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of beige-colored pants
- One (1) pair of brown leather-like boots
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) Comlink
- Three (3) pieces of security battle droid’s remains
- Interchangeable graphic cards
- Specially designed figure stand with Obi-Wan Kenobi nameplate and movie logo
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033