Star Wars Episode VI Darth Vader 1/4 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
About This Quarter Scale Figure
“You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.”
A powerful Sith Lord seduced by the Dark Side, Darth Vader served under the Emperor for decades enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the fledgling Rebel Alliance, but there was still good in him when Luke Skywalker came to face him and the Emperor after learning the truth…
Sideshow and Hot Toys are very pleased to present the Darth Vader Quarter Scale Collectible Figure from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi!
This highly-accurate quarter-scale collectible figure was developed based on the appearance of Darth Vader from the film featuring an incredibly meticulous helmet with interior mechanical details, and a newly developed unmasked head sculpt with amazing likeness. This figure faithfully replicates Darth Vader’s armor and outfit with an LED light chest panel and belt boxes, LED light-up lightsaber, interchangeable severed gauntlet and hand, as well as a LED light-up Death Star themed figure stand!
This Darth Vader Quarter Scale Collectible Figure from Hot Toys will definitely be an extraordinary centerpiece for any fan to add to their Star Wars Collectibles!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
What’s in the Box?
The Darth Vader Quarter Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Sebastian Shaw as Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed scars, wrinkles and skin texture
- Newly crafted helmet with a detachable outer helmet to reveal the back of Darth Vader’s battle-damaged head
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 50 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
– One (1) pair of hands holding belt boxes
– Four (4) pieces of gesturing hands
– One (1) piece of Force-using right hand
– One (1) piece of right hand without palm
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly crafted Darth Vader armor and suit
- One (1) black cape with chain
- One (1) chest panel with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
- One (1) system function belt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) LED-light red lightsaber (red light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- A specially designed Death Star themed LED-light diorama figure base (battery operated)
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033