Star Wars Episode VIII – Rey Jedi Training 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“I need someone to show me my place in all this.” – Rey
At long last, Rey has found Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi Master in the galaxy. Hoping to find a hero of legend, she must unlearn what she has learned as Skywalker challenges her expectations in order to learn the ways of the Force.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to officially introduce the new sixth scale collectible figure of many fans’ beloved heroine of the trilogy – Rey! The highly-accurate Rey (Jedi Training) collectible figure is specially crafted based on her appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt, sophisticatedly tailored outfit, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, Rey’s signature quarterstaff, a blaster, and a specially designed character theme figure stand!
Porgs, the avian and inquisitive creatures that exist in the cliffs of Luke Skywalker’s secluded island, are also included as special bonus accessories.
The new Rey sixth scale collectible figure by Hot Toys will definitely be an excellent addition to your The Last Jedi collection!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
What’s in the Box?
The Rey (Jedi Training) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber and staff
– One (1) piece of right hand for holding blaster pistol
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black colored patterned sleeveless top
- One (1) grey colored scarf
- One (1) pair of beige colored arm wraps
- One (1) left leather-like wrist cuff
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like belt with blaster holster
- One (1) pair of grey colored pants
- One (1) pair of brown colored leather-like boots
- One (1) LED light up lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) blue-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) staff with strap
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) Porg in standing gesture (approximately 3.5cm tall)
- One (1) Porg in flying gesture (approximately 2.5cm tall)
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033