Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Echo Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- One (1) newly developed Echo helmet with weathering effects
- Specially applied grayish black colored painting on armor with red markings, special signet, and distress effect
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 29 points of articulations
- One (1) pair of articulated robotic legs with metallic painting and weathering effects
- Five (5) interchangeable mechanical right arms including:
- One (1) utility arm with two (2) interchangeable hands (pistol holding hand, relax hand)
- One (1) grasper arm with articulated pincers (equipped with detachable wire)
- One (1) jackhammer arm (with retractable function)
- One (1) manipulator arm
- One (1) computer interface arm
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable gloved left hands including:
- One (1) pistol holding hand
- One (1) gesture hand
- One (1) relaxed hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) finely crafted Echo armor with red markings, special signet, and weathering effects
- One (1) black-colored and multi-textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) grayish-black colored belt with pouches, attached skirts, and pistol holster
- One (1) military backpack
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate, and graphic card