Suicide Squad – The Joker (Purple Coat Version) 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Hot Toys Action Figure
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“Oh, I’m not gonna kill you, I’m just gonna hurt you, really, really, bad!”
The release of DC Comics’ upcoming blockbuster, Suicide Squad, is almost upon us. Fans will finally be able to witness the performance of Academy Award winner Jared Leto as the maniacal Joker in this new film and see his involvement with the suicide squad the secret government agency has recruited.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to officially introduce the sixth scale collectible figure of The Joker (Purple Coat Version) for all the Joker fans out there!
The highly movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on Jared Leto’s image as The Joker in his purple coat and boxer outfit in the movie and features a newly sculpted laughing expression head sculpt, newly developed body for Joker to showcase the large variety of tattoos on his body, a finely tailored costume, and a specially designed Suicide Squad themed figure stand with character backdrop.
Don’t miss the chance to get your hands on this new Joker from Suicide Squad today!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Joker (Purple Coat Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- A newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Jared Leto in a laughing expression as The Joker in Suicide Squad
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed tattoos, make-up and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation and large amount of tattoos
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable tattooed hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of gripping hands
– One (1) right fist
– One (1) gun holding right hand
– One (1) gesturing left hand
– One (1) gripping right gloved hand
– One (1) open right gloved hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored purple colored leather-like coat with crocodile skin pattern
- One (1) pair of purple and gold colored boxer shorts
- One (1) pair of black leggings with Batman symbols
- One (1) pair of black boots with graphic on the left boot
- One (1) purple and gold colored cane
- One (1) gold colored watch
- Two (2) bracelets
- Three (3) gold colored necklaces in various widths
- Specially designed Suicide Squad themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and character backdrop
Terms of Deposit For In-Stock Collectables
Moviemania Terms of Payment Plans
Our payment plans on our in-stock items are spread over 3 payments. The 1st payment is a 30% deposit and then two equal payments of 35% which are due within the following 60 days. Once the item has been fully paid for it will be dispatched and the tracking number will be emailed to the customer.
Why use payment plans an Item?
Our payment plans are there to help our customers spread out their payments. Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore, the chance of it selling out is extremely high.
How do the payment plans work?
The 1st payment is the deposit, you will then receive an invoice via email 30 days later with a link to make your next payment, which is 35% and the final payment of 35% is due 30 days after.
Can I pay off my payment plan earlier?
Yes you can as we can change the payment dates, so we can help make the payment plans to suit you as long as the final payment has been completed within 60 days of the deposit date. All you have to do is email us with your order and when you would like the payment invoice to be emailed, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01903 717033.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
Once an item has been ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore, once you have ordered with us, the minimum 30% deposit required to place the order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason, you will lose your deposit and other payments will be refunded.