The Dark Knight – The Joker Quarter Scale Series Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Action Figure
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER: Release Date December 2019
ABOUT THIS QUARTER SCALE FIGURE
Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to celebrate the 10th-anniversary collaboration between the two incredibly talented painting artist and head sculptor at Hot Toys – JC. Hong and Yulli.
It all started 10 years ago when Mr. JC. Hong and Miss Yulli collaborated together to craft their first sixth scale The Joker collectible figure, fans were fascinated with the figure and it has received an overwhelming response. Thereafter, Hot Toys’ Joker collection has become one of the most iconic masterpieces.
To commemorate the milestone, Hot Toys is proud to present the all-new quarter scale collectible figure of The Joker by JC. Hong and Yulli as a celebration of their 10th anniversary. This Joker is yet another momentous collaboration between the two phenomenal artists, demonstrating the best workmanship and it’s the perfect figure to recreate those memorable movie scenes portrayed by Heath Ledger.
Specially crafted based on Heath Ledger as the Joker in The Dark Knight, the figure stands approximately 47cm tall, it features a stunningly detailed head sculpt of The Joker in full makeup, extremely elaborated costumes expertly tailored for the 1/4th scale body to maximize screen authenticity, and a combination of weapons and accessories.
This is an extraordinary and magnificent collectible figure of The Joker that will be destined to be a holy grail to add to your treasured Hot Toys collection!
To find out more about Hot Toys and how they are made Click Here
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Joker Quarter Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight
- Movie-accurate facial expression with highly detailed makeup, wrinkles, and skin texture
- Approximately 47 cm tall
- Over 35 points of articulation
- Upper body parts with human skin like texture
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Fifteen (15) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of gesturing hands
– One (1) pair of gloved fists
– One (1) pair of gloved open hands
– One (1) pair of gloved gesturing hands
– One (1) gloved left hand for holding accessories
– One (1) gloved right hand for holding gun
– One (1) gloved right hand for holding Joker cards
– One (1) gloved right hand for holding weapons
– One (1) gloved gesturing right hand
Specially Tailor-made Costume:
- One (1) purple overcoat
- One (1) grey blazer
- One (1) green vest
- One (1) patterned shirt and tie
- One (1) pair of suspenders
- One (1) pair of dark purple pants with stripes
- One (1) pair of socks
- One (1) pair of brown chamois leather shoes
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) shotgun
- One (1) revolver
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) detonator
- Five (5) grenades (attachable to the purple overcoat)
- One (1) metal knife
- One (1) metal blade (attachable to the shoes)
- One (1) iron bar
- One (1) pencil
- One (1) clown mask
- Fifteen (15) black and white-colored Joker cards
- Fifteen (15) colored Joker cards
- One (1) gold colored pocket watch chain
- Three (3) safety pins
- 6 stacks of money
- Specially designed figure stand with The Joker nameplate, the movie logo
Moviemania Terms of Pre Order
Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the minimum 10% deposit required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.
Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.
Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.
The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.
Why Pre Order an Item?
Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.
Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?
A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.
Can I pay off my pre order in installments rather than in one payment on release?
Yes we can set up an installment plan to suit you once you have pre ordered an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 717033