XBOX Series X Console Bundle

£575.00£635.00

Please note this item is for click and collect from retail store only.

Clear
Categories: , Tags: , , ,

XBOX Series X Console With 1 Extra Controllers & Call Of Duty Cold War

Product Description

  • Introducing Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Play thousands of titles from four generations of consoles—all games look and play best on Xbox Series X.
  • Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox Velocity Architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software
  • Play thousands of games from four generations of Xbox with Backward Compatibility, including optimised titles at launch
  • Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes over 100 high-quality games on console, PC, and Android mobile devices, online multiplayer, and an EA Play membership for one low monthly price (membership sold separately).*
  • Xbox Smart Delivery ensures you play the best available version of your game no matter which console you’re playing on

Introducing Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Play thousands of titles from four generations of consoles—all games look and play best on Xbox Series X. At the heart of Series X is the Xbox Velocity Architecture, which pairs a custom SSD with integrated software for faster, streamlined gameplay with significantly reduced load times. Seamlessly move between multiple games in a flash with Quick Resume. Explore rich new worlds and enjoy the action like never before with the unmatched 12 teraflops of raw graphic processing power. Enjoy 4K gaming at up to 120 frames per second, advanced 3D spatial sound, and more. Get started with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes a library of 100+ high-quality games, an EA Play membership, online multiplayer, and all new Xbox Game Studios titles the day they launch like Halo Infinite (membership sold separately).*

Weight 0.3 kg
XBOX Series X Bundle

1 Extra Controllers & Call Of Duty Cold War, 2 Extra Controllers & Call Of Duty Cold War

How Deposits & Payment Plans Work

With our payment plans and deposit options you make a small deposit to secure the item for the release day and is non-refundable. Once you have chosen which plan is best for you, we CANNOT change the plan. We can change the date the invoices get sent out to you but we can’t change the amount on each invoice.

Invoices are automatically set up from the website and will be sent to each customer for you to make payment via PayPal or Debit Card. No direct debit or standing orders are set up, this way, the customer has flexible payment and can pay when it suits you.

Payment plans are different depending on the items each option is explained below:

Collectables Action Figures:

10% deposit then you choose the plan which is best for you, pay monthly or the remaining 90% of the total when the item is ready to be shipped out.

Collectables Statues:

20% deposit then you choose the plan which is best for you, pay monthly up to 4 months before the ETA date or the remaining 80% of the total when the item is ready to be shipped out.

Collectable Life Size Items:

30% deposit then you choose the plan which is best for you, followed by 2 equal payments of 35% 2 months before the ETA date

Pre ordered Games and Consoles:

10% deposit then the remaining 90% of the total a week before the items release date. If payment isn’t made 7 days before the release date then the pre order will be cancelled and deposit is forfeited. Deposits and payment plans are NON REFUNDABLE. As we have already ordered the product and cannot send it back to supplier.

How We Ship Orders

Shipping In The UK Mainland:

Orders over £50.00 are shipped for free within the UK Mainland, Orders under £50.00 cost £4.00 for delivery.

All of our orders are shipped within the UK via our website, we only use Royal Mail or Parcel Force, both services are tracked. For all orders sent via Parcel Force, you will receive an email with your tracking details the day that they have collected the item from the store and will be with you within 2 working days. All orders sent via Royal Mail, you will be emailed the tracking details and will be sent 2nd class which is normally 2-3 working days depending on service status.

Any large items that need to be shipped via a pallet will be shipped with a pallet courier company and we will try and get the courier to contact the customer to organise delivery. (Please note that most pallet delivery’s only drop off to the curb by the delivery address and the wooden pallet is down to the customer to dispose of)

Shipping Outside Of The UK Mainland:

All of our orders shipped outside of the UK via our website we only use Parcel Force International Tracked. All orders sent via Parcel Force they will email you your tracking details the day that they have collected the item from the store and will need to be signed for.

Customs fees: If any import taxes or duties fees are due this is not included in the sales price.

Please note: We do not ship any statues or gaming items outside of the UK due to being fragile.

Moviemania Terms of Pre Order

Once an item has been pre ordered with us, we are then committed to buying that item with our supplier. Therefore once you have pre ordered with us, the deposit is required to place the pre order is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason. The only time a deposit would be refunded is if the item is cancelled during production or if the item price increases by more than 10% on release.

Gaming Pre Order Terms

10% deposit then the remaining 90% of the total a week before the items release date. If payment isn’t made 7 days before the release date then the pre order will be cancelled and deposit is forfeited. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. As we have already ordered the product and cannot send it back to supplier.

Collectable Action Figures & Statues Terms

Please note we cannot cancel your pre order if a release date changes, as our release dates are not guaranteed, they are a guide given to us by our suppliers and can change substantially for many reasons, so please keep an eye on the release date on the item once ordered as we update listings regularly.

Once an pre ordered item is in stock we will email you confirming this, and the order must be settled in full within 30 days of the email. Failure to settle within this time frame may result in you losing both your deposit and the pre ordered item.

The prices listed on the site are subject to change as when an item is first listed it is because the supplier has quoted us a certain price, however on items which have a pre order date which is far away that price can vary if exchange rates fluctuate or the item is redesigned, if this happens on an item you have pre ordered we will notify you accordingly.

Collectable Action Figures:

10% deposit then you choose the plan which is best for you, pay monthly or the remaining 90% of the total when the item is ready to be shipped out.

Collectable Statues:

20% deposit then you choose the plan which is best for you, pay monthly up to 4 months before the ETA date or the remaining 80% of the total when the item is ready to be shipped out.

Collectable Life Size Items:

30% deposit then you choose the plan which is best for you, followed by 2 equal payments of 35% 2 months before the ETA date

 

Why Pre Order an Item?

Many of our items have a limited production run globally, some as low as 50. Therefore the chance of it selling out before the release date is extremely high. So in order to secure your item you will need to pre order it.

 

Why are some pre-order release dates so far away?

A number of suppliers produce items according to demand, with the date so far in advance the have time to gage interest and produce the item accordingly to avoid losses. The high end items also take a long time to manufacture given that some are hand painted.

 

What if I change my mind and want to cancel?

If you wish to cancel your pre order for any reason you would not be bound to pay the full amount once the item is released, however you would lose your deposit, as we are bound to purchase the item from our supplier once we have placed a pre order.

 

Can I pay off my pre order in instalments rather than in one payment on release?

Yes we can set up an instalment plan to suit you before you have pre ordered an item, once the pre order has been made we can’t change the amount only the date on when the invoice gets sent.

please contact us at movie.mania@live.co.uk or on 01903 717033

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “XBOX Series X Console Bundle”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *